The residential college is open to students of all classifications and academic majors, including graduate students. Incoming first-year students are required to sign a two-year agreement and have a meal plan. We hope you will find that Brooks is a community you will want to live in for your entire Baylor experience.
How to Apply to Brooks College as an Incoming Baylor Student
- Incoming students must be accepted to Baylor, have paid their deposit, and have activated their Bear ID.
- Complete the housing application in GoBaylor.
- Select Brooks Residential College as your first preference.
- Complete the short essay (2-3 sentences about why you want to live in the Brooks College).
- Space is limited so apply early!
- Students who complete the housing application are eligible for roommate matching and room self-selection in Brooks College through the "Choose Your Own Room" process in May.
For more specific information about the housing application process, visit the CL&L website. For questions about Brooks Residential College specifically, please email Brooks_College@Baylor.edu or look over our Frequently Asked Questions.
How to Apply to Brooks College as a Current Baylor Student
If you are a current Baylor student living on campus and would like to transfer to Brooks College, please contact the director.